Sunday 15 April 2018

I will design and customize the best responsive wordpress website

I will design and customize the best responsive wordpress website












About:

Hi,

This is Anik Hossain, an award winning web developer from Bangladesh. I have worked on over a 100 web development projects with clients from 20+ different countries all over the world.

Moreover, I work with CodersTrust,a multinational web development training institute operational in over 10 countries.

I have acquired advanced web development skills from both local and global training institutes like Udemy, Lynda, CourseHero, etc.

But why should you hire me?

  • I offer a FREE HOMEPAGE DESIGN as a TRIAL OFFER to check my skills.
  • I provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • I will create VIDEO TUTORIALS for you on how to use the site
  • I will give you FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT even after the project is over
  • I provide FREE CONSULTATION on how to make your current website way better
  • I will create absolutely RESPONSIVE websites that will work very well on all devices.


What services do I offer?

  • Wordpress Setup
  • Wordpress Theme Customization
  • Bug fixing
  • Responsiveness Fixing
  • Any other types of business/personal websites.


Please Contact me before ordering.

Thanks.

Reviews


katanaze:Perfect!\n\nLove the speed and efficiency of this seller.\n\nWould definitely like to work with him in the future.

anikhossain:Very good!

katanaze:Amazing experience!\nSeller was very responsive and delivered very fast.\nWould definitely recommend.

anikhossain:Very easy to work with and clear about the requirements.

jennapana:Anik is the BEST! I have been hiring freelancers for quite a while now but I have never experienced such high quality work in such a timely manner. He is not only exceptional with his skills but also very very helpful and friendly. He always comes up with suggestions on how to make your work better. Such amazing dedication is very rare to find! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment