Thursday 19 April 2018

I will create wordpress website, wordpress blog

I will create wordpress website, wordpress blog












About:

Hi, I'm specialized in WordPress website development having more than 3+ years experience. I can develop WordPress sites or blogs, E-commerceWebsite. I can also develop or re-design your existing site.

What needed to get started?

  • Content for each page (otherwise I will build withdummy content)
  • Any images you want to use
  • Wordpress login
  • Themes file if you don't have installed yet
  • Hosting Login ( If needed )


Features of this gig

  • Install WordPress
  • Install theme and setup like demo
  • Full Website Creation
  • Develop the theme as purpose of your needs
  • Develop Basic pages (Home, News, Blog, Products, Clients, About, Contact etc. or the one's that you will mention)
  • Develop fully functional eCommerce site
  • Payment Gateways (Paypal, Stripe etc)
  • Install basic plugins
  • SEO by All in one SEO plugin
  • Social Media buttons or icons to share
  • Auto Mail Responder ( MailChimp, Aweber, Getresponse etc)
  • Responsive design

Note :30 Days Free Support

See Portfolios :https://www.flickr.com/golamrabbani77

I'm
the hardest working, fastest developer
.Ido professional,high-qualitywork at competitive prices!

This Gig Has 100%Money Back Guarantee!


Reviews


thelandnetwork:Excellent job!!!

golamrabbani77:Thank you sir! Your satisfaction is my pleasure!!

mfumero:He did a great job with my site, he has a great customer service and guarantees satisfaction, his design was awesome and his communication is perfect! I am happy customer ;)

golamrabbani77:Outstanding Experience! Very helpful you are. I'm too much happy working with your and you have a great sense of communication. Thanks a lot!

the420deal:best of the best on fiverr. Very lucky to have found this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment