Thursday 19 April 2018

I will speed up your wordpress website in 24 hours

I will speed up your wordpress website in 24 hours












About:

Hi,

Are you tired of your slow website and losing customers? If yes, you're at the right place.

I will test your website with multiple tools like
GTMETRIX
Pingdom
Google Page Speed Insight

and then I will boost your website within 24 hours. I will also provide before and after reports

My Service includes

  • Configuring Cache Plugin
  • Compressing HTML,CSS amp; JS Files
  • Optimizing Images (No effect in image quality)
  • Database Optimization
  • Enabling Browser Caching
  • Enabling Gzip Compression (If your server supports)
  • Disable Hot-linking
  • Reducing Trackbacks and Pingbacks
  • Fixing Bad Requests

Thanks

Reviews


alon13:Fast and perfect job. Thanks. Looking forward to work with you on other websites too.

sohailms:Thank you :)

bondm3:awesome job thank you

sohailms:You're welcome

bondm3:Nice job thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment