Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will clean one website from malware and virus

I will clean one website from malware and virus












About:

Your site was infected, your company or personal website is reported and nobody can't visit your site without seeing a warning! You are loosing SEO and potentian clients!

I will clean/ delete or remove  Malware or any ofuscated code from your website, wordpres, joomla, drupal, or any custom php application.

Note that I can analyze and repair any website (not just wordpress)

If your account is suspended please contact me before order the GIG to give you the right price!

As you know google  gives warning to prevent infection. So when I finish my job I send to google a notification to remove also the warning!

This GIG is  $25 per domain(unless your account is suspended), So please, if you have more than 1 domain affected order more GIGS or contact me.
Check also extras because I do discounts!

All extras are price per site. For example, if you want to clean 2 websites + prevent infection is 25$  x 2 + 5$ extra x 2 = 60$ total for 2 sites.

But please!:

If you have any doubt write me before order the gig   ;-)

Reviews


chillapuram:He is very fast and perfect person to solve the issues.

skywalker119:The best on Fiverr! I will us again if needed!

snakelinks:a real pleasure to work with a person who knows how to appreciate the effort and is highly communicative. Thanks for your order , and thanks for trusting me :)

skywalker119:Excellent person to deal with communicates everything very well, will use again.

diegogomezh:Facil trabajar con el y con buenos resultados


No comments:

Post a Comment