Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will wordpress website design responsive

I will wordpress website design responsive












About:

  • For basic Gig: I will install wordpress on your server with a free theme. Your website will be completely editable. 
    I'll design 3-5 pages & you will be able to add contents easily using a Control Panel or I will help you put your content. Also numbers of pages depends on the Package you choose. 

  • For Pro Gig: I will develop custom wordpress website for your business. It will be professional,responsive,easy to manage,social media integrated,seo optimized and compatible across all devices/browsers(responsive). 
    (Mailchimp Integration, Subscription, Contact form etc required plugins) 

  • Custom Made Personal or Business Wordpress theme or website redesign, please contact me for a quote.
    (No extra cost or hidden fees, best and minimal cost)


My Guarantee I will provide top quality design work, website with best UI & UX layout.  


Please contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


epifane:Very smooth process and completely satisfied with the outcome.

mak_designs:Great to work with You!

sustantivo:Mak was instrumental in restoring my website after some issues with my hosting provider. He basically redid the word press template and my postings and reviewed additional edits. The service was pretty quick and got me out of trouble. Thanks Mak!!

mendism:Mak worked with me from the beginning, He was very patient and worked with my busy schedule.\r\nI sent him the drafts and he created the web site I could only dream of and the workman ship is excellent. Thank you

mak_designs:Great to work with You!


No comments:

Post a Comment