Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will solve 5 WordPress Errors in less than 24 hours

I will solve 5 WordPress Errors in less than 24 hours












About:

THANKS FOR VISITING MY GIG!

Are you are facing error on your WordPress website? And you don't know how to solve it! You are at right place, because my experience will allow me to troubleshot and resolve the issue.

I will solve errors, problems and issues of your WordPress website.


What I will fix?

I will fix following errors and issues:

  • Theme Customization
  • Theme Issues
  • Plugin Customization
  • Plugin Issues
  • PHP Errors and Bugs
  • HTML & CSS Issues
  • JS Errors
  • Theme and Plugin Updates
  • Database Connectivity Error
  • Website Migration
  • Website Backup
  • White Screen of Death


Almost Everything related to WordPress can be done here!


Please Contact me before Placing Order, for better understanding of problem. So we can enjoy good experience with each other.


If you need WordPress Website Development Service or WordPress Speed Optimization Service, Please check my other gigs.

Reviews


vincilink:The best on vacation and my project get done

shaheryar11:Out Standing experience, would love to work more for him :)

vincilink:This guy created my site and created my content while am on vacation. And he did a awesome job I recommend him 5 stars

shaheryar11:Always love to do his work

mcherch:Awesome Job! Will definately use again, sped up my site triple


No comments:

Post a Comment