Sunday 24 June 2018

I will Install WordPress on your hosting, I will also install a free theme.

I will Install WordPress on your hosting, I will also install a free theme.












About:

Please message before ordering to discuss everything needed for a great website and price.

Welcome to my gig. Now you are in safe hands to get your amazing, eye catching, professional and clean site. Ask for quotation as per your requirements.Or choose one Existing package.

We are giving three packages:

Basic: WordPress installation at your hosting.

Standard:
Professional website having 5 pages.WithoutECommerceFunctionality.It'll be 100% responsive at all devices. free theme.

Premium:
A complete responsive and SEO optimized website with premium theme of my choice and Ecommerce functionality. I will upload your content as well. All Necassary plugins will be installed.

I can provide you following services as per your requirements:

Responsiveness
Wordpress Performance
Wordpress Security
Seo Friendly Site
E-commerce
Blog/Posts feature
Theme Customization
Multi-vendor online store
Fix all WordPress errors

Ask me for any service related to WordPress



Reviews


smart_design3r:Outstanding Experience

smart_design3r:She was excellent! Extremely patient because we had no clue what we wanted but she delivered exactly what we needed! Thank

amandafolster:This gentleman has a great deal of patience, and is very easygoing. I recommend him!

hashimabdullah:One of the best buyer on fiverr. Very friendly. Recommended

experts3:wow . very awesome work\nthank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment