Monday 25 June 2018

I will install wordpress theme install

I will install wordpress theme install












About:

This service is designed for users who don't want to get down and dirty with the technical side of setting up their Wordpress website.

I will install Wordpress to your server, install your theme and brand it with your logo as well as importing all of the theme's demo content.

This means you'll have the simple job of editing the page content to fit your needs.

Reviews


ekajriding:I had fantastic commutation from the start till the finish of the project. I would get updates throughout, and if there was a problem. I was told straight away. Very trustworthy and fantastic value for money. Will be using again for any future project for sure!

nrarts:Great buyer i love you work with him again thanks many thanks jake!!

pra187:Great work done in great time thank you

nrarts:thanks many thanks looking for long terms work Thanks.

pra187:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment