Thursday 23 August 2018

I will be your wordpress virtual assistant

I will be your wordpress virtual assistant












About:

Are you wasting your valuable time trying to find remedies for issues that you just can't figure out?Don't worry, you're not alone.Let me be your personal WP Assistant and I'll lighten your work load and increase your productivity! As your Personal WP Assistant I can use the years of experience and knowledge I have to get you back on track and assist you with all of your WP needs.

**I offer the following services for you in this Gig.**

  • Install and Customize WordPress.
  • Change theme
  • Move your website to new hosting or directory
  • Add images, post, pages.
  • Set up widgets
  • Change typography,Font styles,theme colors
  • Remove Bugs
  • Solve css Issues
  • Add advance styling features
  • SEO optimize your site
  • Make your site mobile friendly
  • Modify theme, remove error, etc
  • Backup of WordPress website.
  • Site Design and Layout
  • Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
  • Woocommerce customization
  • Background, Header, Footer
  • Favicon & Logo customization
  • Remove unnecessary meta-data
  • Improve the Security of your WordPress website
  • wordpress website speed and Performance Optimizatio
  • Any type of common WordPress Errors


If there is an issue that you're having and it's not listed here,please, contact me and let me know what it is!

Reviews


bartysbits:As alwats great work!

lailakhalid82:Thankyou sir :)

lili2809:Yay thank you so much Laila!\nCan always count on you for all my technical stuff! \nXx

lailakhalid82:Yuo you can do

bartysbits:I purchased this Gig as part of ongoing maintenance needs for my website. As usual Laila's work is top notch, on time, and exceeds expectations. Always great to work with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment