Sunday 12 August 2018

I will build you a complete 10 paged professional website for your business

I will build you a complete 10 paged professional website for your business












About:

OVER 50 POSITIVE REVIEWS AND COUNTING


Do you need help with your wordpress site? Need a page created or some graphics designed? I am happy to tell you that you are at the right spot. Wordpress is a pretty easy platform and it's great for building website but it can be a little confusing if you have no idea how to use it and that's where i come in.  I  will spend two hours sprucing up that website of yours adding themes and plugins to give it the functionality and style you want.

I Will :

  • Download and install your theme.
  • I will edit and deisgn as many pages as you would like. ( please see packages description)
  • add plug ]-ins such as social media plug ins, live chats , testimonials , email , sliders etc. 
  • I will add your content
  • I will design or add your graphics
  • I will improve your sites speed
  • I will optimize the site's seo
Really ... I can do just about anything you would like me to.

Please send me a message with your wordpress request and I will send you a quote. 

Reviews


rosswrites:Thank you, I love it!

suety21:thank you for choosing me.

authorcagray:I'm amazed at the value I got for this gig!

suety21:Thank you for choosing me.

reddigraphics:Excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment