Thursday 23 August 2018

I will do woocommerce fix woocommerce theme woocommerce plugin

I will do woocommerce fix woocommerce theme woocommerce plugin












About:

Fast 24 Hours Delivery

I will fix WooCommerce issues, errors, bugs and provide installation, configuration and optimization services. If you have woocommerce based website and looking for any thing need to be done please let me know.


WooCommerce Services

  • Customization
  • Plugin Extension Development
  • Error, Issues and Bug Fixing
  • Installation Service
  • Migration and Backup Service
  • Configuration and Optimization
  • Extensions
  • Compatibility Check
  • Upgrades


Please discuss your task or issue with me by sending me message before placing an order and i will get back to you within 1 hour.

Reviews


rasithaherath:The work this developer did was really good. The requirements were well understood and the work was done efficiently. I will hire again!

gullusman:Thank you.

gurus4u:Seller did fix initial issue, let herself down with expectation of what was to be done. Other reviews seemingly said that she went above and beyond this was not our experience. The final fix, should not have cost what it did nor take as long..

drapedup:excellent work.

gullusman:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment