Thursday 23 August 2018

I will develop website / Blog or plugin

I will develop website / Blog or plugin












About:

Are you facing any problem regarding wordpress , any error or bugs ,wanted to make full wordpress website. You are at right gig.

Have 4 Years of experience in troubleshooting wordpress error, full website creation and Website Migration

Skills:
Programming Languages :PHP
Web Technologies:HTML,HTML5, CSS,CCS3, JavaScript, JQuery
Database:MySQL
CMS:WordPress, Magneto,Joomla

I can:

  • fix any sort of wordpress errors and problems
  • perform extensive theme customizations
  • fix wordpress css and html issues
  • fix wordpress admin end issues
  • fix plugin errors
  • develop custom themes
  • Install, setup and move websites
  • Add new pages,Posts
  • Edit and Add new content


Feel free to contact me if your change is not listed above.I will do my best to solve your problem

Gig Extra:

  • Will guide you for through all the steps to make changes next time.
  • I will provide you detailed documentation of the procedure.


Note:

This is limited time offer and valid for 10 buyers only.Get it anyone else can get.


Let us Discuss amp; Get Started
Contact me for futher discussion

Reviews


thriller29:Seller worked fast and completed my order within atleast 2 hours and got it totally right with the setting up of my webpage that a previous seller had problems doing. Highly recommend!!!!

aakankshadhing:Outstanding Experience !!!

igs_seo:Thanks. Appreciated.

aakankshadhing:Outstanding Experience !!

igs_seo:I trust and hire her regularly, as its hard to find reliable, trustworthy developers.


No comments:

Post a Comment