Friday 3 August 2018

I will install wordpress theme and make it as demo

I will install wordpress theme and make it as demo












About:

Greetings :) 

Welcome to my Gig for WordPress Website demo Installation

What I will provide

  • Wordpress Install
  • Database Creation
  • Demo Import
  • Install necessary plugins
  • Make demo with your content

100% satisfaction guaranteed, complete refund if you're not satisfied.

Please contact me before placing the order!
Thank you :) 

Reviews


emdangla:10 stars if Fiverr will allow for this web developer Muneeb. He is very reliable and responsible for his projects.

muneeb7898:Thank you :) \nIt was a pleasure to work with you!

ryan_rmrz:Fast communication, fast work, great outcome and helpful throughout.

muneeb7898:Thank you :)

kimberlymmlyles:Great communication... very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment