Sunday 1 March 2020

Move Or Transfer Your Website From One Host To The Other











About:

I'll transfer, move or migrate any website (wordpress, joomla, magento, static, concrete5, drupal, whatever) site from one hosting to another in usually less than 24 hours. Check the package.

Worried about downtime and low quality customer service?

It’s time to switch to THE BEST website transferring service here on FIVERR – with ZERO downtime. Yes, you read it right.

ZERO DOWNTIME!

Let me take the stress and headache’s out of it by simply doing the process for you at lightning fast speed.

I am a professional freelancer with over seven years of experience in this field of work. So I assure nothing but BRILLIANCE!

Why me:

  • Fast respond, drop me message and test.
  • Cheapest rate.
  • Fastest delivery.
  • After sales service for up to 3 days to ensure your site is running well after migration.
  • Can transfer any website regardless of platform.


Please contact me before ordering and describe what you need. I promise, you won't be disappointed.


Please Note:

  • I don't transfer to/from windows server.
  • Don’t forget to check out my “gig extras”

  • Press "Favorite" button to help you find my gig for future use.

Reviews


:

he is just outrageously good. SHOULD BE RATED DOUBLE PRO!!! delivered 3 days early on a 4 day job. its just bananas how fast and detail oriented this guy is. again. will not use another. this guy smokes all the other guys on here like hes coding while driving F1 and getting the checkered every time. SPYPARK FOR THE WIN!!!!

:

fast, friendly, fair. he's my go to guy.

:

Asep is really fast in his deliveries. He understands the task right away. Thanks again.

:

second time hired. great experience. delivered really fast. 10/10 recommend

:

Thank you Asep!




No comments:

Post a Comment