Friday 3 August 2018

I will fix your wordpress sites mobile usability issues

I will fix your wordpress sites mobile usability issues












About:

##Please drop me a message before order this Gig ##

Most of the websites we carry off have between 40-60% of their traffic coming from mobile and tablet devices. So that would be a huge loss of traffic for sites that don’t comply with mobile responsive design.

Also Google cares if your websites are mobile friendly (i.e look good and easy to use on a mobile phone) or not, enough to put a report in Webmaster Tools about it; Then it probably is time to make sure your WordPress site does work well on a cell phone. I always recommend to my clients to upgrade your site with responsive design support. 

Do you have any mobile responsive design issues in the WordPress theme?

Don't know how to fix it? I'm here & glad to help you WordPress websites mobile responsive design issues.

***********************
Also I can help in optimizing your site for the mobile web and passing Google’s webmaster test, I can help.

************************

Please drop me a message before order this Gig. It would be helpful to avoid order cancellation.

Reviews


beechbeach:Amazing, easy to work with. Always delivers.

darenmk007:Thanks so much!! Amazing buyer experience

walkercompanies:Awesome seller, very willing to work with us on what was needed to be done.

darenmk007:Thanks so much!! Gr8 buyer experience

byderman:darenmk007 fixed a google warning regarding my website not being mobile friendly. Gig was completed in very short time frame and all is good! Great seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment