Saturday 25 August 2018

I will remove malware wordpress virus

I will remove malware wordpress virus












About:

WordPress hacking is an exceptionally normal issue because of enormous utilization of outsider modules and security escape clauses. I will settle your hacked WordPress site or hacked WordPress blog and secure in under 10 hours.

Fixing Hacked Website And remove Malware:

  • I will fix hacked WordPress any type of websites.
  • I will scan and remove all malware or malicious codes
  • I will remove "This site may be hacked" message from google search engine 
  • I will remove malware notification from google search engine
  • I will fix to redirect pages to other sites issues
  • I will settle site Phishing notice


What kind of security I will do:

  • User Accounts Security
  • User Login Security
  • User Registration Security
  • Database Security
  • File System Security
  • Blacklist Functionality
  • Firewall Functionality
  • Brute force login attack prevention
  • Comment SPAM Security
  • Front-end Text Copy Protection
  • SSL installation (If you have SSL license)

Why my gig?

  • 5 star ratings on Fiverr
  • 10 hours express delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee 

Fixing Hacked Website And remove Malware
If I don't reply your message it doesn't mean I am not interested because of its time zone problem. 
Have any Question feel free to message me.

Reviews


sebastianval93:Very noce work on my site! He did the job in less than 2 hrs. my site works fine and clean now!

aumstech9:Thank you so much sir . Its pleasure working with you.

jlchavez:Good job! Will hire again!

aumstech9:Outstanding Experience!

jpcolada:always a pleasure thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment