Friday 24 August 2018

I will create or customize your wordpress website or blog

I will create or customize your wordpress website or blog












About:

Limited time offer : Within few hour I'll do any WordPress customization

Please take a look at my works on flicker : https://goo.gl/JLSqCz

What I can do for your website:
   
     - Install WordPress
     - Theme Installation 
     - Theme customization
     - Woocommerce
     - Any plugin setup/configuration
     - Improve security issue
     - Change design and layout
     - Fix a CSS issue
     - Custom style for anything
     - Change header
     - Change footer
     - Change nav bar/ menu 
     - Change background
     - Fix any common issue/ error
     - Turn on/off comment option

To complete order what I'll need:
     - Wp-admin access
     - Hosting or cPanel access(if it requires)

Want an instant service? Before placing an order please send me a message to check for availability. It will cost you extra $5.

Please Note : This gig is for per simple customization. The cost will increase depending on your requirements. Before placing an order please contact me for the price.

If you have any question feel free to ask. Please take a look at gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works.

Reviews


designcement:Fast and professional, will definitely use him again!

wpashrafpeal:Thank you Thomas.

portixol:Thanks you so much

wpashrafpeal:Thank you Finn

portixol:Thanks you so much


1 comment: