Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will do wordpress and woocommerce customisation

I will do wordpress and woocommerce customisation












About:

Hello,

My name is Shariq and I am British. I have over 7 years of experience working with WordPress customisation. 

I have worked on projects ranging from small blogs to large membership sites and complex e-commerce solutions.  All websites are built responsive, platform independent and follow current on-page SEO methods.

All my creations are Modern & Bespoke. 
I will develop your WordPress website from scratch, or customise for you as per your requirements.
All your requirements will be fulfilled until you are 100% satisfied 

Packages May Include:

Your WordPress theme or my recommendation.
Your content implemented into powerful & effective page layouts.
A contact page with form, map, details
Implementation of Galleries, Newsletters, Videos 
Basic training provided upon request.
Premium themes and plugins

Additional Services Available:

Speed and performance.
Security and SSL certificate implementation.
e-Commerce / Shopping Cart Solution via Woocommerce.
Automated Backup & Rollback system for your website.


Need anything else? Please message me for a custom order with you for your requirements or before placing your order

Kind Regards,
Shariq

Reviews


brotherb43:If you want to work with the best developer on Fiverr look no further! He is prompt and professional! Thanks for making my the process so simple!

akhtarshariq:Great working with you. Cheers

socmedia294:ABSOLUTELY BRIlLIANT JOB!

akhtarshariq:Nice working with you. Thanks :)

brotherb43:A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!! 5-star review all the way. He exceeded our expectations and was prompt and professional the entire process.


No comments:

Post a Comment