Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will help you fix a wordpress issue

I will help you fix a wordpress issue












About:

Wordpress can be a bit of a moving target. Things that did work, just stopped working after an update or just for no reason. I can help. I've been working in Wordpress since version 1.0 on literally thousands of sites of all sizes and scales. I've decided to extend services from my company to individuals on Fiverr.

My joy is helping you solve your problems.

I can Mr. Fixit:
  • most common Wordpress Errors and Issues
  • Layout and Styling Issues
  • Difficulty logging into admin or dashboard problems
  • New errors that arise from plugin updates, installs or conflicts

I'm happy to get in and help you fix the items that are keeping you out of your site. To be clear, this is to fix smaller issues. If you are having some bigger problems on a more extensive site that is customized, I can still help but this isn't the right job. Not sure if this is a small problem, send me a message and we can discuss what it will take to get it fixed.

Thanks for considering me for your job and I would love to get you back up and running now and become a go to partner for you in the future.

Reviews


esmatosmani:Great work! Excellent communication FAST AND SMOOTH! \nTHANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

boparker:Another brilliant job with this client. Great communication on a very tough problem. Super responsive. Top tier client.

mandijean17:Good communication and prompt.

boparker:Pleasure working with client. Very clear and provided needed materials.

markuseilers:Bo was there, when we really needed a highly skilled, experienced pro. Service, Timing and reliability: plain wow!\nYou will know, what I am talking about, once you give it a try.\n\nHighly highly recommended!\n\nThanks Bo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment