Thursday 8 November 2018

I will Fix 10 WordPress issues+Website Speed Optimization.

I will Fix 10 WordPress issues+Website Speed Optimization.












About:

Are you facing any issues, errors, and problems in WordPress website? At that point, you are at the perfect place. I have been working with WordPress for the last 4 years and fix almost all kind of issues in WordPress.

I am Expert at Fixing and solving:
  • Contact Form 7
  • Wordpress install and fix
  • Install Themes
  • DESIGNING ATTRACTIVE FORMS, SLIDERS, LAYOUTS, etc
  • Themes issues
  • Css
  • Html
  • PHP
  • HTTP Error 403 – Forbidden
  • Fixing WordPress Any errors
  • Install Plugins & many more services...

Fixing common errors:

  • Parse error
  • syntax error
  • 500 Internal Server Error
  • Error Establishing a Database Connection
  • White Screen of Death, memory Exhausted Error
  • Login password retrieve 

And also
✓ Removing Wordpress Bugs

Let's get your site working right.I assure your site is fixed from all errors with 100% perfection.

Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss the issues.

Note: I don't work for Adult websites. 

Thanks for considering me for your job and I would love to get you back up and running now and become a go-to partner for you in the future.

Big Thanks For Reviewing my Gig.

Reviews


ronaldyarboroug:I recommend this seller , I use this gig for all my wordpress issues. Highly recommended :)

codefixings:Thank You Again For choosing Me! Looking forward to more work with you!

ronaldyarboroug:The seller knew exactly what the problem was and fix the issue. Great Communication , On time delivery. I recommend this gig

codefixings:Thank You Very Much working with me! I Am happy to work with you again in future. Thanks for the tip!

jonathanmueller:Wow Muhammad Ali, Your work is amazingly fast as blades. No words to apritiate your speed, You delivered it very fast. Amazing. I prefer everyone here and recommend you as powerful fast programmer for everyone. cheeeerrrrsss.


No comments:

Post a Comment