Thursday 8 November 2018

I will customize woocommerce page and email template

I will customize woocommerce page and email template












About:

Make your WooCommerce website and email attractive.

Pages customization:

  • Customize product page
  • Customize single product page
  • Customize cart page
  • Resize images
  • Customize Colors, fonts
  • Include Font Awesome in button etc


Email customization:

  • Adding custom menu to the email template
  • Custom header
  • Custom footer
  • Display product images
  • Modify order details
  • Colors, fonts customization
  • Add custom fields
  • Dynamically change custom text processing order, completed order, Refunded order etc
  • Integrate your own HTML template
  • Create Custom Template. You will provide an image/pdf of the design you want.


I provide you child theme, so you can update WooCommerce without losing the customization.

NOTE: Please contact me first before your order and send me the nature of the customization.

Reviews


rasheed1905:Professional, Professional, Professional

alaminbijoy:Great client. Thank you so much.

rasheed1905:I can't thank this seller enough. He saved me in the middle of the night. I really appreciate his help tremendously. He fixed a problem that was stressing me out in a very short space of time.\n\nHe has my respect and gratitude.

alaminbijoy:Thank you so much :) I am really happy to work with you and I am always here when you need.

rkd_famco:Great seller. Clean and professional work. Will order again. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment