Friday 9 November 2018

I will create automated wordpress news website, turnkey profitable site

I will create automated wordpress news website, turnkey profitable site












About:

News Press niche is an all year demand. Now you can meet this demand with your own news website; so get one from me.

Contact for demo link

NEWS WEBSITE FEATURES:-

  • 100% Fully Automated Posts - You won’t have to worry about new content. 
  • Latest WordPress Platform - The website is user friendly to maintain and operate.
  • SEO Friendly - Search engine optimized so search engines can easily crawl your web.
  • Important Pages Menu -  with important pages such as About Us, TOS, Privacy, Disclaimer & Contact Us so you are ready to go.
  • Easy Ad Banner Management -  Ad placement in key locations
  • Responsive design -  mobile ready website.

 DESIGN:-

  • Responsive layout experience (desktop,mobile,tablet).
  • Appealing branding
  • Elegant custom design logo, fav icon, your own brand.
  • Social sharing buttons, visitors can easily share, like & follow.
  • Related posts on each post
  • You can edit pages, Add/Edit/Remove all data, images, Install/Remove plugins.

POTENTIAL:-

  • You can add Clickbank, Amazon, Popunder, Contextual & other Affiliate ads.

TERMS:-
  • You need to buy your own domain name and hosting.

Please contact me If you have any question

Reviews


fitzinvegas:I appreciate minimal effort needed on my part. You do first-class work in a short period of time. thank you!

lkum82:Thank You.

tripsholi:This is one my few orders with Ikum. A very talented person to work with and most importantly great customer support from him always. Thanks for helping out. Highly recommended.

lkum82:Thank You

fitzinvegas:Excellent! I received the same first-class service, design and communication I had on a previous order. I'll keep coming back and recommend to others


No comments:

Post a Comment