Thursday 8 November 2018

I will create professional wordpress website or blog in 1 day

I will create professional wordpress website or blog in 1 day












About:

 Do you want a professional WordPress Responsive website or Blog??? I am ready to help you!!!

 I will provide all only for $15
.Yes!!!only $15

What I will provide:
 Latest WordPress installation.
10 pages with the basic design.
Responsive and user friendly.
Beautiful slider, social icons including contact form.
Attractive color scheme.
Fully Manageable admin panel.
Blog system.
Woo commerce setup and design.
Premium Plugin configurations.
Portfolio integration
Fast Loading website
Unlimited Revisions.
PayPal Integration.
SEO friendly.
Why you will choose me?
  1. 4 years+ experience in WordPress design & development.
  2.  Unlimited support after delivery.
  3. Level 1 seller with 5 star review.
  4. Good communication and Fluent in English.
  5. 100% satisfaction.
Key Services:
  1. Fast Response rate
  2. Money back guarantee.
  3. Frequent Updates.

Exclusively on Fiverr.com

Give me a try. You won't be disappointed!!.


Reviews


aloya1995:Highly recommended

rahatulahsan:I liked to work with her so much!! One of my best client!!

chrisgermano:5 STARS !!! Perfect gig and speedy delivery. Fantastic Experience.\nHighly recommended :)

rahatulahsan:The best buyer i have ever seen! We have worked together to sum up a beautiful website. Yeah! I will work with you for long time! You are great

dawiduuch:More than 5 *****


No comments:

Post a Comment