Thursday 8 November 2018

I will design wordpress website for you

I will design wordpress website for you












About:

Hi, I have one year experience on the fiverr. I can create

  •  e-commerce functionality containing websites
  • responsive design
  • mobile friendly
  • visually attractive design
  • business
  • start-up based websites
  • social networking websites
and all other types of websites on WORD-PRESS.

I can also:
  • fix errors
  • do theme customization
  •  remove permalinks error
  • install and code plugins
My packages include
  • social media integration
  • payment methods
  • contact and comment forms
  • Slider
  • Best Security 
  • Easy to use admin panel



Please work with me then you can judge my WordPress and communication skills.
If you are not satisfied with my work, i will not charge you.

Reviews


leasthouse:He was wiling to do some research and find what works. He was happy to incorporate my vision of what it needed to look like and allow me to edit and work with him to get it perfect.

raitanvirnasir:Thank you. I always feel good working with you

justinellis254:This is my second time working with the seller and he came thru on both occasions! I would definitely recommend him for Wordpress websites!!!

raitanvirnasir:Thanks

tamutamu824:He di exactly what I expected. Also fast with the delivery. Will recommend to anyone needing this type of service


No comments:

Post a Comment