Thursday 20 February 2020

Design Your Wordpress Website Using Avada Theme











About:

Hi,



I will design the customized your WORDPRESS WEBSITE
 using AVADA THEME.


install avada theme and configure all avada theme required plugins
  • 5 - 20Pages
  • Theme Installation
  • Latest Wordpress
  • Latest Avada Theme

  • Link to Social Media Account
  • Contact Form ETC





My services:



* Theme customization

* Create new pages

* Delete All Avada Unnecessary Demo Files & Pages

* Full responsive design

* WooCommerce Integration & Setup



i developed and designed lots of WORDPRESS WEBSITE using AVADA THEME.



 please contact me first before placing order with your project details.



i don't want to confuse you but i just want to tell you that, you can trust me i m expert in AVADA THEME and WORDPRESS WEBSITES.


in Fiverr i worked more then 150 different clients and they 100% happy after using my services and i don't have any negative reviews,


Please check my profile reviews,there have 190+ ratings and i think this is enough to know about me that how hardly i work for my all clients.
and i m quite sure about that 150+ people cannot be wrong.



and also we will discuss about the price if it is custom requirements!



Thanks



Reviews


:

Great work

:

good job done

:

A++ website designer,really talented.He did exactly what I wanted.Thank you

:

This is second time I ordered him and really can't believe how much talented he is, he solved my website responsive issues, now it's fully responsive.Thank you so much for your help

:

Real WordPress expert! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment