Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will fix wordpress error, wordpress bugs, wordpress issues

I will fix wordpress error, wordpress bugs, wordpress issues












About:

Having Errors, Bugs or Issues with your WordPress site? Don't worry I'll fix all your problems. Let me know what trouble you're having & I'll take care of it in a moment.

Level 2 Seller  I've 4++ years of experience with WordPress. I already Fixed 700++ WordPress sites & Developed 200++ website's.

My Services:
  • WP Allowed Memory Error
  • WP Admin White Page error.
  • WP Fatal error.
  • WP PHP error
  • Mobile Friendly Issues.
  • WordPress Plugin Error.
  • WP Login Logout problem.
  • Site Layout Issue.
  • Add New Element on WordPress Site.
  • Broken Layout Fixes.
  • Almost all Kind of Issues Or Errors.

Note: I'll Fix a single basic error/bug for $5.
IMPORTANT:  CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS BEFORE YOU ORDER. Also promising you 100% satisfaction & Professional work +  Money back guaranty if not satisfied with my work.


Required Access's:
  • WordPress login access - Required ] 
  • cPanel / Hosting Access - [ Required ]
  • FTP login access - Optional] 

Thank You for viewing my GIG.
Check my Other Gig's too from here  https://www.fiverr.com/users/moinrrahmed

Reviews


jamstone:Great job as usual. Understood my requirements straight away and completed the work quickly and professionally. Thanks again!

moinrrahmed:Thank you so much for your order. :)

somap5:Amazing and fast work!!

moinrrahmed:Thank you so much for using my service \u0026 it was my pleasure to work with you. Thanks again :)

leathie:Excellent. Completed work within minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment