Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will build professional and Responsive looking business and e-commerce site with payment gateways

I will build professional and Responsive looking business and e-commerce site with payment gateways












About:

Hi there, 
In this gig I will design and develop a full responsive WordPress Website or a Landing Page using DIVI from Elegant Themes. I will bring your dream website a Modern and a Professional look making it come to life. I offer you my knowledge and skill-sets in a wide range of services.

What You Can Expect From This Gig:


-A professionally designed website using DIVI
-Unique theme tailored just for you
-One page or multipage 
-Unique design with the help of elegant themes
-E-commerce Functionality
-Installing relevant plugins
-installing the premium theme.
-Optimizing image
-Install latest Divi Theme
-Installation of Essential Plugins
-Content creation or upload
-Customize each and every page according to your requirements
-Responsive Animation
-Divi child installation
-Clone Divi website
-Re-design your existing website
-Unlimited revision
-Fantastic sliding & parallax effect
-Google Map & working contact form

Services & Features:
 
✔ 100 % Satisfaction
✔ Fast Delivery 
✔ Money Back Guarantee 
✔ Life Time Support

Contact me before placing me an order

Looking forward to working with you,
Ghafarahmad635.

Reviews


hireshahzad:Outstanding experience, great to work with her :)\n

ghafarahmad635:Great Experience..\r\nThanks

crackerweb:Easy to work with. Put together a very professional site.

ghafarahmad635:Great Experience ....\r\nThanks

idans01:Great seller, I will work with him again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment