Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will set up the website and upload upto 100 products .

I will set up the website and upload upto 100 products .












About:

Do u need an online store ???

If yes you have some to the right place .

What i will do for you in this gig ?

### I will make an online store for you via woo-commerce platform .

### I will make the website responsive for all devices

### I will make the website seo friendly

### I will make website loading time fast

### I will make payment gateways working like paypal , credit card , stipre etc .
### I will make upload products and add sku and serials of the products .

Revision : Yes .

After completion help : yes

Note : before order message me so that we can discuss about the project and set the right price for it .


Reviews


marketinrep4u:Outstanding Experience!

wpprocoder:Thanks for ordering from me again. Hope for more works from you soon :)

alexkush1:Good Experience!

wpprocoder:Thanks. looking forward to work with u again .

mikek0707:Great, quick service A+++


No comments:

Post a Comment