Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will develop your static html template to WordPress with your require functionality and design.

I will develop your static html template to WordPress with your require functionality and design.












About:

Hey There!
I will develop WordPress theme from scratch for you.I'm expert WordPress theme developer. I'm able to develop any kind of theme like same to same design and functionality according to your require. I will include necessary plugins with theme.

Services :

  • Easy Customize-able theme.


  • Theme Develop With Visual Composer.


  • Redux Framework for Theme Option.


  • CMB2 for Metabox.


  • WordPress Standard Code.


  • Multi-language Supported.


  • All Content Translatable.


  • WordPress Theme Standard Security.


  • Necessary Plugins Support.


  • Upload to Server.


  • Theme with demo.


  • Unlimited Revision.


  • Short Time Delivery.


  • Online Support.


  • All Documentation.


  • Etc etc...


I ensure that I will provide you 100% satisfaction guaranteed to develop WordPress theme.
Please discuss with me before placing order.
Thanks for visiting my gig.


Reviews


carolynn267:Good Job ,I will buy again

ajanta91:Thank you so much :)

carolynn267:God job ,i will buy again

ajanta91:Thank you :)

carolynn267:Good Job ! Super Fast Delivery ,I love smart and fast sellers .


No comments:

Post a Comment