Monday 2 April 2018

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More












About:

Is your WordPress blog or site hacked? 

It could be:

✔ Infected with Malware;

✔ Blacklisted by Google; 

✔ Disabled by Host;

✔ Redirecting ; 

✔ Spam in Search Results;

✔ any other issue

You should hurry up as You are losing SEO and potential clients!


I'm specialized in WordPress sites malware removal ( remove viruses and other malicious code),

website recovering,  web security, any bug fixing and I will do my best for You


With this gig Standard Package you will get:

✔  a Full Professional site Cleanup (fix your WordPress hacked website by removing malware);

  the website Secured and protected from future attacks with the most powerful security firewall (free version) that will make you sure it never happens again;  

✔ additional professional security work on your website (backdoors closed, all stuff updated, etc);

✔  speedup;
✔  database optimized;
✔ blacklisting removal;
✔ guarantee on my services.

Satisfaction guaranteed.
You should read my reviews to understand my working ethic.   

 

I can fix your website in less than 24 hours. 


Check Extras for more value!


Reviews


javierortiz170:Good service as usual! Thanks

babini:Thank you so much!

taskclone:While there appear to have been issues beyond the project scope, he addressed those as well and hopefully when Google re-crawls my site, all will be well.

babini:Thank you!

dreamworks11976:Great Communication and good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment