Monday 2 April 2018

I will fix wordpress errors and bugs

I will fix wordpress errors and bugs












About:

Are you facing strange behaviour in your website ? or having problems and unable to find the reason?

Then you have come to a right place. I will fix all error/bugs/issue either its front-end or back-end in less than a day.

I can help you with 

✔ Fixing WordPress Issues.

✔ White Screen of Death

✔ Unable to Login 

✔ Fixing Plugin Issues

✔ Fixing Theme Issues

✔ WooCommerce Problem

✔ Site Migration & Backup

✔ Theme Customization

✔ CSS Issues

✔ JavaScript Issues 

✔ ✔ Plus Everything related to WordPress

Why order this gig? 
Quality plus Standardize code.
Guaranteed Satisfaction.  
Money back Guarantee. 
24/7 support.


Note: Please Contact me before first placing the order


Reviews


spouellet:Amazing work! An excellent developer !

burhandodhy:Clear requirement. Best experience :)

arno197:I had a problem with my wordpress site and the dev fixed it very quick and for the price as mentioned in the offer. I find many to higher the price later on but this dev fixed it as the price stated wich i appreciate. Problem fixed and I will be back for more in the future, highly recommended.

burhandodhy:Amazing Experience!

vannoy:Great job, great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment