Monday 16 April 2018

I will fix woocommerce issue asap

I will fix woocommerce issue asap












About:

Hey,
Its buddy fix here with 4+ years experience of Wordpress and woocommerce And With 840+ Successful Sales On FIVERR!

What you will get in Basic Package?
i will be doing Small Html And css fixes in this package .. For Example :
Changing the color of elements, replacing or adding image etc.

What you will get inSTANDARD Package?
i will be fixing 1 Any kind of woocommerce issue in your website.

What You will get inPREMIUM Package?
I will Fix 1 Any kind of issue in just 4 Hour's.. Contact Me before Placing the order to know if i am online or not.

If You see My Packages aren't Covering your issue or requirement So Inbox me directly so that we can discuss your project Briefly andI can communicate my capability and cost for the job.

Have Any Question Feel Free To Ask! I will be Delighted to Help you with anything that is confusing you.

Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you ..
Buddyfix

Reviews


passiononline:Awesome and fast service, highly recommended.

buddyfix:Thank you very much Buddy! ;)

qbanlos:He was amazing. It took extra work to complete the job due to some settings I had on my website. He worked through them quickly and without complaint. Highly recommended and really appreciate the efforts to get it done correctly. Thank you !

buddyfix:Thank you so much for the tip Buddy! \r\nMy main focus is to make you happy buddy doesn't matter how much extra work it takes ;)

laaronsoto:Once again Buddy did great work and delivered what was asked!


No comments:

Post a Comment