Monday 16 April 2018

I will move wordpress site to new host

I will move wordpress site to new host












About:

Move - Transfer - Migrate WordPress


I will move your website from one host to another host or one domain to another domain. Website will be work absolutely fine after migration. I have lots of experience in Transfer WordPress site.


I can Migrate WordPress from one host to another in 24 hours for 1 Gig,


Reason to hire me!


  • Top Rated Seller
  • Served 1000+ Customers
  • Transferred 700+ sites & having 100% Positive feedback.
  • 24 hrs Delivery and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! :)

What I will need to transfer your website


  1. Old hosting login.
  2. New hosting login.
  3. WordPress admin login.

1 Gig for one WP site, I will do bulk transfer as well, just keep order quantity equal to number of WP site you want to transfer.

I can work with any hosting in any language. You can also check my extra gigs and all package.

Don't wait just place order and get your website transferred :)


Or you can ask me any question before you place order.

Reviews


ihostingwebs:Wonderful to work with and provided excellent service.

rockinron:Great gig and completed very fast.

chirag8838:thank you :)

sam_os:One of the best sellers in wordpress services

jcking33:He did a very good job and worked diligently when we ran into a snag. Overall very good


No comments:

Post a Comment