Sunday 24 June 2018

I will Make an Ecommerce website with your custom design or theme.

I will Make an Ecommerce website with your custom design or theme.












About:

Dear ... ,
Greetings!

Thank you very much to view my Gig, I'm Shohag Reza. Working as a Web Developer since 2010. Also I have good Experience with Digital Marketing.

I keep myself up-to-date with the fast-moving SEO landscape, particularly technological and search engine trends, changing algorithms and ranking factors which you need.

Do you have a problem with your WP WooCommerce store?
Do you need a custom made dynamic WP website?
Do you want to customize your shop within short time?
Do you want the WooCommerce emails to have your website's look and identity?
Do you want the checkout process to be in a certain way?
Do you want the shipping rates to be calculated in a certain manner?
Do you wish to customize any of the WooCommerce pages in a certain way?

And , do you need someone that speaks perfect English?
Do you need someone that will try to understand perfectly what you need?


If your answered is "Yes" to any of the above, Then I will be your developer, feel free to order or ask any questions any time, I'll be happy to help with any issue, make any kind of customization.

I'm Looking forward to working with you :)

contact before you order to check availability.

Reviews


alexmcmillan881:Great work, will use again and recommend.

sreza007:Thank you so much!

alexmcmillan881:Fast work! Will use again. Went over and above

sreza007:Good Experience! Hope work again.

bon4store:Great communication, despite the time difference very easy reachable for assistance after finishing the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment