Sunday 24 June 2018

I will install wordpress, setup theme

I will install wordpress, setup theme












About:

I will install WordPress CMS on your server with the theme of your choice. I have 3 years+ experience with WordPress & plugin. I will customize it to your specific needed and niche. This service is a full complete Theme Installation.  I will install only the plugins necessary for your site to Performance, Cleaner, Super Faster and Much Better.

Key of the Services:-

✓ Install of your WordPress Theme. 
✓ Customization of your Theme
✓ Theme look like the demo website. 
✓ Install default plugins of your Theme's . 
✓ Import Demo content from Premium Theme. 
✓ Add your Business/Company logo (PNG / JPEG format Only).
✓ Security, and Performance. 
✓ Friendly and Quick Support.

**** Contact with me before order if your service not included or Additional work you desire.

Thanks

Reviews


juribe1314:Great gig highly recommend

hasandhk:Awesome communication. Like to work long term. Thanks

vixtofu:outstanding experience :)

hasandhk:Nice Buyer

localseo2015:Thanks for your help


No comments:

Post a Comment