Monday 25 June 2018

I will make a Custom Wordpress theme (with your desired theme) and also with custom php code.

I will make a Custom Wordpress theme (with your desired theme) and also with custom php code.












About:

Why I better for your Project ?

* I have worked on several projects that you can check live. ( I will show you)
* WordPress is my passion .
* I love to make WordPress Custom Sites. And work on different themes as well.
* I have command on WordPress Theme Installation same as Demo


I am your ... just like a patner

* Don't be hesitate on asking several question to me.
* If you don't have any layout + images + banners then you don't need to worry because ,... I will make layout for your site...I have premium account for high resolution images...I will use in your project with no extra charges..


* I will integrate your site with helpful plugins.
*I will upload your 50+ products with no extra charges.


* Talk to me before placing your order. 

Reviews


uniqueperfect:Good work

vinediesel:Thanks Again Ma'm !

uniqueperfect:Good experience

vinediesel:Thanks Ma'm

lisaroberts294:He always deliver as he describe and i will buy again from him, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment