Monday 25 June 2018

I will design and develop a full website with 10 page design.

I will design and develop a full website with 10 page design.












About:

I have been working with wordpress web design and development for more than 4 years.I can design and develop any kinds of web page on the wordpress CMS.I an well expert in wordpress theme customization.I can change anything form wordpress directory.I can fix any bugs and errors of wordpress site.I am also expert in changing theme option by editing wp directory like "function.php".So fell free to order me with full of confident.

Reviews


dynamoclothing:He was great with communication, design, and just his customer interactions. I would definitely recommend buying his service when he gives you a time he will get it done thumbs up to this guy!

mr_ponu:Thanks a Lot !

alexanderschefe:I did a view gigs with pranay. always professional and fast working.

mr_ponu:I like to work with alex !

djstirmix509:Knowledgeable. i like to deal with this seller. Communication is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment