Thursday 2 August 2018

I will setup your WordPress installation as well as install your WordPress theme.

I will setup your WordPress installation as well as install your WordPress theme.












About:

Are you looking for WordPress support? Look no further! I have over 2000+ hours on freelance websites and possess advanced experience working in areas such as managing WordPress and eCommerce websites, email marketing, technical support and much more.

Check out the package details for more information regarding each package offered in this particular gig.

Don't see a task listed inside the packages? Feel free to check out my other gigs or contact me for a custom quote. 

 Why Me ?
- Quick and Professional
- Canadian
- Completed over 2000+ virtual hours
- Been working as a virtual assistant since 2009.
- Happy and Outgoing

Reviews


simmo23:Really helpful and informative, thank you.

kworster:Thank you!

judyrubin151:This is the second time that I've used this service. She does a great, professional job each time. Thanks!

kworster:Thank you!!

simmo23:Really helpful and informative, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment