Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will develop company or personal website in wordpress

I will develop company or personal website in wordpress












About:

I will fix absolutely any error/bugs on your WordPress site or develop a complete WordPress website.

NB: The price can be changed depending upon your requirement. Please Contact me before BUY 

You'll get: 

- Theme installation
- Plugin installation & modification
- WordPress installation
- CSS styling
- Header, body & footer
- Page optimization
- High SEO page ranking
- Php Fatal error.
- WordPress customization
- Turbo page loading speed

Reviews


bkesh06:Cannot recommend somaparamita highly enough, really patient with me, really good communication and worked with me to produce an amazing site - he is really good at his job and will calling on him for more support

somaparamita:Excellent experience. Thank you sir. I love to work with you again.

davidchipeta:Very helpful and experienced in web site design. He has delivered on time and quality work

somaparamita:Thank you very much sir. I had a great experience working with you.

kenny92400:For having dealt with many developers, I can tell you that it was a pure delight to work with him. It is so efficient and so easy to work with him. If you are looking for quality work, great communication, and on-time delivery - as anyone should - hiring him is a no brainer!\nHe went above and beyond to deliver a product close to perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment