Thursday 8 November 2018

I will install WordPress with a free theme and will customize login page

I will install WordPress with a free theme and will customize login page












About:


100% Money-back Guarantee,
Unlimited Revisions until full satisfaction,
Fast delivery and Quality work,
Negotiable price. 

You have spent hours upon hours searching for your perfect WordPress theme only to install it and after install, you found that your website looks nothing like that preview.
How frustrating!

Don't worry, you can hand over it to a handyman, this is me and get your desired look.


What can I do for you 
  • WordPress installation,
  • Database creation
  • LOGIN page customization.
  • Installing theme and setup like the demo,
  • Installing any plugin,
  • Customize your login page,
  • Copy, Backup,  Migrate your WordPress site to another domain or host,
  • Bug fixing or Error fixing,
  • Secure your WordPress site.

I am also available for custom offer.

Thanks for reading,
Best Regards.
wordpresspro4u

Before placing an order please give a message.

Reviews


phpprogrammer4u:Excellent job.

wordpresspro4u:It was a pleasure to work with phpprogrammer4u. Wish to work again.

jrmedley:It's always a joy to work with wordpresspro4u. He's fast, skilled and friendly. I will hire him for my next project. You should too.

wordpresspro4u:It was my luck to work with James. He was always helpful and patient. Thanks again for good communication and tip.

jrmedley:WordPressPro4U - did a beautiful job with my website. He went above and beyond to solve several technical issues that I had before I hired him. He is very friendly and easy to communicate with. I definitely will hire him again, and I highly recommend wordpresspro4u to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment