Thursday 8 November 2018

I will confirm your 100% satisfaction with my service. I am a fulltime professional freelancer. My knowledge is perfect for WordPress theme development, existing wp theme customization, WordPress bug fixing, PHP, html5, css3, javascript, jquery, Mysql and mySQLi, ajex etc. My code will validate and strands for international stranded. + See More

I will confirm your 100% satisfaction with my service. I am a fulltime professional freelancer. My knowledge is perfect for WordPress theme development, existing wp theme customization, WordPress bug fixing, PHP, html5, css3, javascript, jquery, Mysql and mySQLi, ajex etc. My code will validate and strands for international stranded. + See More












About:

I will deliver a complete WordPress website from beginning to end. I am a udemyO certified WordPress developer. My work will 100% WordPress standard formate.  you can explain me your expected quality.  

Old work History:
https://goo.gl/pyTvzo

I am experienced with thous service 

☑ PSD TO HTML CSS 100%  W3 Valide
☑ PSD TO  WORDPRESS
☑ WORDPRESS THEME CUSTOMIZATION
☑ PLUGIN DEVELOPMENT
☑ UNIQUE WORDPRESS SITE DEVELOPMENT 
☑ SPEED OPTIMIZATION 
☑ PHP MYSQL JSON AJAX JAVASCRIPT  WEB DEVELOPMENT 
☑ SERVER MANAGEMENT 
☑ BUG FIXING
☑ MAINTENANCE

Why will you take my service for your project?

☑ I am a responsible and reliable web developer.
☑ I am Sincere about my work and deadline. 
☑ My service will Cost effective and  Result oriented
 
MY Working Process for your project
☑ I will check your project description/ requirement  
☑ I will Send a proposal as par your project details 
☑ If everything  okay with you and me  I will start working on your project
☑ I will send you a project Update in the middle of the project 
☑ You will confirm Everything is going your way. 
☑ I will ready final version for your check.

Reviews


rixxlotion:Shakil is very thorough and answers question. He is very knowlegable for wordpress.

shakil_h:Sincerely handle everything @@@@@

raymercer91:Value for Service. Would highly recommend to others.

shakil_h:Well, behavior and understanding well situation I love this attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerrythomas762:Excellent wordpress work as always, this guy is the real deal


No comments:

Post a Comment