Thursday 20 February 2020

Convert Squarespace, Wix Website To Elementor Pro Wordpress











About:

**Dear Client, please do not order directly. Please contact me first to discuss your project and make sure I am available**



More than 1+ Million People are using Elementor!



Dear Friend, 



Did you just make your full website with WIX or Squarespace? Now you are regretting it as they lack tons of design functionalities. Also, you are missing out from the huge community of WordPress themes and plugins!



Elementor Pro is the best and the most powerful WordPress front-end page builder. It is the best option if you are looking to migrate from Wix or Squarespace to WordPress.



What can I do for you?



If you love the design of your old Squarespace or Wix website but want the power of self-hosted WordPress, and the design functionalities of Elementor Pro, I can help!  I can accurately convert your old Wix or Squarespace website to Elementor Pro and WordPress. Plus make some design improvements if necessary.



Also if you have any other website apart from Wix or Squarespace, I can convert it too!



Please send me a message and share the link of your Old website which you would like me to convert to Elementor Pro and WordPress!



Many Thanks

Tasvir Mahmood







Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is really good and a quick communicator. I have hired him twice and both times exceeded my expectations. I'll be Baaaaack...

Seller's Response:

HIRE THIS GUY! He is amazing, He had a 5 day delivery time frame delivered in 1 day! Great communication skills and really fast on changes we made. I'm just turning over my wordpress work to him, you should do the same.

:

Thank you Greg, it was great to rebuild your GoDaddy site builder webpage with Elementor WordPress. So you can install the necessary plugins and enjoy the power of WordPress.

:

WOW, just WOW! Tasvir made my website looks like it costs thousands of bucks. He works mega quick, not expensive and valuable. Also, he is a good English speaker so that makes the communication with him easy.

:

Thank you Piskachev, it was a great experience converting PSD CV to a live responsive webpage using Elementor.




No comments:

Post a Comment