Thursday 20 February 2020

Be Your Wordpress Virtual Assistant For An Hour











About:

I will be your WordPress Virtual Assistant for an hour for only $10.



What I'm willing to do for an hour as a WordPress Virtual Assistant?



I will help you:



  • Install any theme and set it up like the demo 
  • Create pages, navigation, widgets
  • Add the proper logos and headers
  • Add images, improved or resize them accordingly 
  • Search and install the right plug-ins 
  • Modify the css/stylesheet
  • Maintain your website without giving too much instructions.
  • Solve some bugs if I already encountered them before
  • Assist you in any related WordPress tasks and issues


Why I am the go to gal for this?



  • I love to discover stuff and I feel the enjoyment of solving issues.
  • I love simplifying complicated stuff, I find them challenging so I don't give up.
  • I love WordPress and I love to serve.


What are you waiting for, try my service now! I will always have a way to help and serve you all you have to do is ask or hit that green button.



If you want an actual one-on-one WordPress Coaching via teamviewer, here's the link https://www.fiverr.com/amor08/be-your-wordpress-virtual-coach-for-an-hour?funnel=a83cb828-13d6-4f84-a166-d75ba3f117b1



Note: Sunday is my rest day, regular working days Mon- Sat.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment