Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will clean malware and will secure your website

I will clean malware and will secure your website












About:

"Are you Hacked?Is your WordPress blog hacked?My website got hacked what I do?"

No worry.You have come to the right place

I will remove malware, malicious code and secure your site from hackers amp; malware attacks and i will give tips to keep secure your website in future from such kind of attacks and will update you with more detail

I can do :

  • Cleaning hacked site
  • Clean malware, Hacked Virus or Malicious code
  • Remove malware hackers scripts
  • I will remove malware From Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento , Microsoft .Net, Oscommerce, vBulletin, phpBB etc
  • I can remove all kind of malware for example iframes injection, JS file injection, eval base64 encode, pharma hacks, Backdoors/Trojan, Phishing pages etc
  • I will remove malware from database amp; clean it from all kind of spams


Why you should choose me/hire me ?

  • Remove any kind of backdoor/malware/trojan
  • Money Back guarantee or I will remove malware for free and harden the security the next time for free if anything suspicious found
  • Securing user database from Hackers
  • Cleaning database from spam links and other kind of spams
  • I will send you the full report of malware's I removed

Reviews


qrzawa:Great communication and very helpful in addressing and solving the issue

lulzpedia:Thank you :)

websitenew:Thanks a lot. Great job :)

lulzpedia:Thank you

diplomatic24:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment