Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will fix wordpress buddypress issue and customization

I will fix wordpress buddypress issue and customization












About:

4 years plus Experience in wordpress Development and Plugin customization.
Most Reliable amp; Higher WordPress Programmer.

What is covered in this gig ;

✓ I will Fix WordPress Errors.

✓ I will Fix WordPress Budyypress Theme Issues.

✓ I will Fix WordPress Budyypress Theme and plugin customizations.

✓ I Will Fix Any Budyypress Coding Bugs.

✓ I Will Fix Any Plugin Issue.

✓ I Will update wordpress , theme or plugins.

✓ I Will Fix buddypress email template issue .

✓ I Will Fix buddypress social activity issue .

✓ I Will Fix buddypress any issue regarding theme or plugins .

✓ I Will Fix buddypress social activity profile issue and override buddypress template.

✓ I Will develop new buddypress theme as per custom design.

✓ I Will interrogation Angular with buddypress theme.




Since Every job is different and require different level of commitment so please get in touch with me and discuss the nature of job so I could let you know cost and time estimates before placing the order.

Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing a long term working relationship.


Reviews


nadiatwizere:On time and delivered as expected

netflixtech:Great experience.

audiomonk:I bought this gig because others who claimed to be able to fix things either couldn't or wouldn't. I am very impressed with this. Quick to respond and repaired the problem perfectly.

netflixtech:Outstanding Experience!

davehakkens:helpfull and does the job


No comments:

Post a Comment