Sunday 15 April 2018

I will create stunning wordpress website or wordpress blog

I will create stunning wordpress website or wordpress blog












About:

Hi, This is sk_moni. I'm professional wordpress developer with 3 years of experience. If you are looking for an expert who can make a professional looking wordpress website or wordpress blog for your purpose? Also needs an awesome website for your web store that makes profit for you! Then you are in the right place. I can be the guy who you are looking for.

What I can do for this gig :

  • Install Wordpress and setup the theme.
  • Design the website as per your requirements.
  • Giving you tips ideas or help you to make it more good looking.
  • Integrate eCommerce functionalities on premium package.
  • Show you samples that you can choose and start from there.
  • Social, security and essential plugins setup.
  • Also give you premium themes if that's part of a service.

Don't forget to check out the FAQ section down below. And the price will vary of your work requirements.

So don't forget to message me before placing the order. Because I don't want any unwanted cancellation on this gig.

Thanks

Reviews


gprado19:Excellent work. He never gave up until I had exactly what I wanted. Great communication.

sk_moni:Thanks a lot

avinash2510:i have been working with him few times and i'm satisfied with his work.\nwill work with him again.

sk_moni:Thanks a lot

jaham00:The absolute best on fiverr - I won’t work with anyone else !


No comments:

Post a Comment