Saturday 21 April 2018

I will do a fully optimized site which will include high speed ,security and there will be no bug

I will do a fully optimized site which will include high speed ,security and there will be no bug












About:

QUICK TIP: Before ordering this gig, please message me with your website requirements and I'll send you cost and timeframe

I will create a beautiful attractive and professional looking website for you and it will be responsive, mobile friendly and works perfectly on Desktop and Mobile devices like Tablets etc.

I will provide :

1. Fully Responsive Website as per your requirements
2. Friendly amp; Easy to Use Admin Panel
3. Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction
4. Special attention to UI/UX
5. Visually attractive Graphical layout
6. Enhanced Security with Image optimization
7. Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription amp; Mailing list
8. Security best practices followed.


My Technology Stack includes:

  • PHP
  • Javascript
  • Wordpress
  • Sublime Text, Notepad ++
  • HTML/CSS
  • Mean Stack


If you have any idea in your mind that you want to discuss then, don't hesitate to contact me

Blog amp; Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym, Health amp; Fitness, E-commerce Stores amp; All other services that you want related to the web will be provided here

Reviews


tommy21183:Always great working with you. Thank you.

erik81:Seller was able to do the job

fjunkiiz:My second time working with my him very good work! I love my website!

nauman440:Very nice buyer

viicsoft:Amazing seller. Good communication skill. Would recommend always\n


No comments:

Post a Comment