Sunday 1 April 2018

I will customize modify or fix wordpress website

I will customize modify or fix wordpress website












About:

Hii..there.! Greetings.!

Thanks for being here.


Need Help With WordPress.? Looking For A Developer..?


My name is Rajib Badhon. I am creative web designer & developer having 3 years of experience in WordPress design & customization. I have a strong grip on HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap/jQuery and WordPress as well. My priority is client satisfaction. I will provide the best quality website with 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee and unlimited revisions until you're satisfied.


Looking forward to working together.


Why with me - 

  • Top Quality
  • Creative Work.
  • On-Time Delivery.
  • Full Support in Future.


I offer you -

  • WordPress Customization.
  • WordPress Transfer.
  • Theme/Design Customization.
  • Fixing CSS Issues.
  • Plugin Error.
  • Speed Optimization.
  • E-Commerce Customization.
  • Shopping Cart Integration.
  • FIx Header/Navigation/Footer.
  • Sidebar Modification.
  • Contact Form Setup.
  • Payment Plugin Integration.
  • Custom Style for Anything.
  • Social Media Plugin.
  • Auto-Update Failed.
  • Bug Fix.
  • Remove Unnecessary Meta-data.
  • Improve WordPress Security.
  • Common WordPress Error.


Please send me a text before placing any custom order.


Thanks-

Rajib Badhon.

Reviews


ha_protik:This seller is amazing he did a phenomenal job. I will be using him again for my business he was great to work with and extremely processional.

rajib_badhon:Thank you very much.\r\nExcellent buyer.! Wants to work with him again.

jrheins16: Great to work with.

rajib_badhon:Outstanding experience. Thank you for hiring me.

wholeness111:Very collaborative and conscientious Seller. I highly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment