Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will install and customize any wordpress themeforest theme

I will install and customize any wordpress themeforest theme












About:

Please,  Must discuss before placing the order. Don't order without any conversation.

In this gig I will install your Wordpress theme and plugin, Setup theme like as demo. Customize any WordPress theme. Fix errors, issues and make your website mobile friendly. Fix responsive issue. Edit or change your theme style. Add content on your website. Create new Website or landing page. Any kind of WordPress help i will provide.

✪ My Services:-
♥ Install your WordPress themeforest theme like ase demo.
♥ Customize your theme.
♥ Fix errors, bugs, Change or Edit theme style and fix CSS Issues.
♥ Create new Website or blog
♥ Create landing page.
♥ Make website mobile friednly.
♥ Fix Responsive issue.
♥ Set up Plugins

✪ My Guarantee:-
♥ 100% $$$ back guarantee if you are not satisfied
♥ Super Fast & Friendly support


✪ What I need from you:
* Theme Files (for setup theme)
* Web login
* Cpanel details ( if require).

"If you work with me I promise you will be Happy with the end results or I will work with you until you are, and that's a GUARANTEE."

Reviews


mikebarrell:Great work.. Super fast and very competent. Will definitely use again

azizrp:Outstanding Experience.

racrum:Great Seller.

azizrp:Outstanding Experience

racrum:Quick response.


No comments:

Post a Comment