Friday 20 April 2018

I will develope a fully responsive wordpress website with ecommerce

I will develope a fully responsive wordpress website with ecommerce












About:

Hey there,

Welcome to my one of the best gig on fiverr!

Get Your WordPress Website ready with latest, attractive and eye catchy Premium Themes and with basic extensions in a good price on this platform.

Why me?
If you are looking for a professional, optimized, attractive and responsive WordPress site or blog then, Believe me you will be happy after purchasing this gig and you won't regret it.I can develop any type of website for your business.


Any WordPress website you want:

  • Company Profile site
  • E commerce
  • Affiliate site
  • Multi-vendor
  • Portfolio
  • Landing page
  • Blog or Magazine


..what you will get..

  • Quality work
  • Complete WordPress Website
  • 24/7 Support
  • guaranteed satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Frequent Updates during work.
  • Basic help or Guidelines For website management


I don't provide hosting/domain. Please provide login info for WordPressfriendly hosting before I begin working. :)

I look forward to working with you and have a strong business relationship. :)

PLEASE MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER..:)

Reviews


sir_night:She designed a custom WordPress design. She did an amazing job. She is always kind and patient. Highly recommended. Thanks very much.

wordpresselite9:You are amazing, Thank you :)

sergio2k3:Wow Rida was amazing and incredibly patient. I am pretty demanding when it comes to my website designs and she paid attention to every single little detail. Thank you for such amazing work! :D

wordpresselite9:thank you sir :)

sun7074:Thanks Rida for all of your help-


No comments:

Post a Comment